Customer Support Analyst / Export Analyst
Salary: €35,000 per year
Contract: Fixed term with Cpl – initially 6 months, with strong possibility for extension
Working hours: Monday to Friday, regular office hours
Location: Liffey Valley, Dublin 22, Dublin West
Start date: ASAP
Cpl is a global provider of talent solutions to start-up companies, multinationals, and SMEs in every sector from Pharmaceuticals to Fund Accounting. Founded in 1989, the Cpl Group now comprises 23 brands spanning more than 41 offices in 11 countries. Matching the right talent to the right organisation is the core guiding principle in everything we do.
About the client
Our client is one of the largest world’s healthcare companies, with more than 130 years of tradition and 130,000 employees across the world. Specifically, you are going to work with Vision department, that collaborates with eye care professionals and help more people around the world preserve and restore sight for life.
We are looking for a professional and friendly person who will enjoy a multicultural and quality driven work environment, with the following experience:
· Order Processing using SAP system (order placement, delivery, and billing)
· Purchase order management (raise POs, Goods Receipt, and invoice matching)
· Complete diverse administrative tasks according to customer/market requirement
Personal and Professional Requirements
***Fluency in spoken and written English essential. ***
· Minimum 1 year’s work experience essential in a customer service role or similar environment.
· Relevant Degree (or other 3rd level qualification & experience) in one or more of the following: Import/Export or International Trade, Business Studies, Purchasing, Supply Chain or Distribution.
· Working Knowledge of SAP is essential
· Windows application Word/Excel to Intermediate level
· Outlook Tools
· Knowledge of Purchasing systems is an advantage
· Additional systems skills preferable
Essential Skills and Abilities
· Organisational skills
· Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
· Numerical skills
· Time management
· Adaptability and flexibility