Facilities Coordinator / Soft Services Manager sought for state org to take overall responsibility for the delivery of soft services; cleaning, catering, security, post and waste for 3 medical facility buildings in Dublin 8
Salary is circa 40,000 - 50,000 doe
Annual leave 28 - 30 days
Location: Hospital Facility, Dublin 8
As the Facilities Coordinator, you will have overall responsibility for delivery of essential in-house and external services; cleaning, catering, security, post room, waste management, etc. with the overall responsibility for day to day operational management of the support services. As this is a medical environment there are stringent policies and compliance in place and your role is to ensure they are adhered to.
Applicants will have a proven ability and be able to give specific examples of Core Competencies in;
Planning & Organising Resources
Building & Maintaining Relationships
Commitment to providing a Quality Service
Duties and responsibilities
- Drive relevant policies, procedures, and legislation.
- Develop SOP's for Facilities Management services as above and monitor compliance with same.
- Implement and monitor KPIs for FM Corporate services.
- Ensure compliance to; invoice payments, stock, stock control and procedural cost effectiveness.
- Impose financial penalties in line with the terms of the SLA penalty clause if standards are not achieved
- Address operational issues, provide advice to serivce providers on the application of company policies.
- Provide service cost analysis projections for changes to existing service areas and new service developments.
- Liaise daily with on-site contractor leaders for outsourced services to ensure delivery of service as set out in the Service Level agreement
Other duties will include;
- Manage Facilities email / Mailbox; deal with matters, take action within own remit, escalate Maintenance related items or for discussion/ decision with Senior Management
- Participate in updating Building Cleaning, security, waste Specifications; Attend related meetings
- Manage, roster and supervise cleaning staff
- Assist in determining a cost benefit strategy in relation to the provision of cleaning services in the future.
- Waste Management: Develop and ensure that Building Waste Management Plan
- Provide advice and training on an on-going basis on waste segregation, waste disposal and Dangerous Goods Safety Advice.
- Collate transport documentation and certificates of destruction for clinical and other specialised forms of waste as applicable
- Support, promote and actively participate in sustainable energy, water and waste initiatives
- Security; Provide advice as required to Senior Management regarding security needs of existing and/ or extended services/ developments.
- Maintain access control software and allocate access levels to all staff groups as appropriate.
- Ensure car clamping operate within the agreed parameters of the building clamping procedures.
- Develop and update Standard Security Operating Procedures.
Send your CV in confidence to email@example.com. Call Darina for enquiries; 0866078982/016390391