Facilities Team Leader
CPL recruitment are once again delighted to support our key client on an exclusive basis to secure their next facilities team leader. The primary responsibility of the Facilities Team Leader is to support day to day operations of Utility equipment and the Waste Water Treatment plant as well as that of Tanker Unloading, Hazardous Waste Management and Site Wide Housekeeping.
Principle accountabilities include but are not limited to:
· Analyze problems and take appropriate action to ensure continuous and reliable operation of equipment and systems.
· Follow current good manufacturing practices (cGMPs) and good business practices.
· Support any projects in the Utilities /WWTP area.
· Manage WWTP to meet IPPC/IED licensing limits and obligations.
· Work to implement improvement initiatives /projects in the Utilities /WWTP areas.
· Work with external contractors to maintain and trouble shoot facilities and equipment.
· Work with Facilities manager to identify and drive projects to completion.
· Site Wide Housekeeping
· Manage and supervise Tanker Unloading Activities
· Energy Management Portfolio
· Ensure systems (eg Water generation, cooling, Nitrogen generation, compressed air, Boiler and steam, fire systems) are efficient, available and in compliance with all regulatory submissions and licenses
· Manage and Provide Leadership to a Team of Utilities Maintenance Technicians and General Operatives.
· Manage Site Wide Contractor Cleaning and Housekeeping activities
· Drive operational excellence
· Manage spend/budget for utilities
· Ensure that EHS roles and responsibilities are complied with as per the requirements of the site Safety Statement
Applicants must have the following:
- Engineering Degree or equivalent an advantage.
- 5+ years industrial experience in a projects, operations or engineering role, with specific experience in energy systems and utilities.
- Good influencing skills
- Proven communication skills and an ability to interface across the entire site
- Ability to use leadership skills (& behaviours) to positively manage and motivate others and get the best results through others.
- Strong problem resolution, judgement and decision-making skills.
- Expertise in Continuous Improvement techniques such as Lean, Six Sigma
For a confidential discussion on this role, please reach out to Aisling Murray at email@example.com or on 087 4671309.