We are currently working with a global cold storage and distribution company, with sites all over the world including multiple sites in the north and south of Ireland we are assisting them with adding a facilities Technician to their team in Lurgan. Reporting to the Maintenance and Facilities Manager the facilities technician will provide an effective maintenance and repair service throughout the site.
• Carry out routine maintenance on all Company facilities. A/C, air compressors, fire alarm, emergency lighting, order picker batteries, lights, power, heating, plumbing, joinery etc.
• Full, accurate and timely completion of all maintenance logs, schedules, etc. to comply with Health and Safety legislation and Company, insurance and ISO requirements, etc.
• Ensure there are adequate supplies of spares on site for commonly used parts or those with a long lead time.
• Carry out all minor mechanical & plumbing, joinery repairs in relation to buildings and utilities, planned and executed in such a way so as to minimise risk or inconvenience to others.
• Communicate process changes to relevant parties in order that relevant follow up may be carried out, e.g., training.
• P.A.T testing.
• Relevant Electrical or Mechanical qualification
• Apprenticeship Experience in any of the following Electrical, Mechanical, Plumbing, Joinery.
• Facilities experience carrying out repairs to all building facilities preferable but not essential
• Minor plumbing & joinery
• Analytical / problem solving skills
Apply now or contact me (Richard) for more information - [email protected] / 07387417276