Faculty Coordinator In An Education/Medical Intuition
Part time position 2.5 days per week
30k Pro rata
Estimated 4 month contract
- Provide end to end administrative support for staff and students
- Provide induction information for each group of students as they commence.
- Assist in the set-up for tutorials and educational seminars within the hospital.
- Assist in the updating and maintenance of record
- Develop strong working relationships with students and internal stakehold
- Ensure accuracy and consistency of all administrative p
- Organise timetabling and scheduling of teaching.
- Organise and attend meetings as request
- IT skills especially MS Office: Excel PowerPoint, access, and E-Learning systems, with previous experience on Moodle an advantage
- Experience in the education industry is desirable.
- 3 years administration or coordinating experience
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skill