Diligent is the world’s largest GRC SaaS provider, serving nearly 1 million users from 25,000 organisations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about governance, risk and compliance and ensures CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics and compliance from across the organisation.
Our world-changing idea is to bring technology, insights and confidence to leaders so they can build more effective, equitable, and successful organisations – and create lasting, positive impact on the world. We seek to empower organisations to be better for their stakeholders and communities, for their customers and employees, for their bottom line.
Headquartered in New York, Diligent also has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
The Field Marketing Manager is responsible for the coordination and execution of the company’s marketing strategies in the relevant region. They have a high technical aptitude and are interested in building and operating infrastructure for leads, reporting and analytics.
They will generate inbound traffic through the optimization of the company websites and digital campaigns, content marketing, SEO and SEM. Executing processes using Marketo and Salesforce to fuel innovative and effective marketing campaigns.
- Key ResponsibilitiesGrow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Establish, maintain and optimize scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management, e.g., analyzing landing page and email best practices
- Coordinate and track SEO and SEM campaigns, developing content and campaigns based on keyword research
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization to meet revenue targets
- Track campaign ROI and influence the allocation of marketing spend based on past performance
- Coordinating marketing integration actions for mergers and acquisitions
- Required Experience/Skills:Bachelor’s degree or relevant marketing qualifications
- Experience working in a digital marketing role
- Experience of Marketing Automation (Preferably Marketo) and Salesforce.com
- Experience of Google Adwords
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM best practices
- Experience working within a SaaS company a plus
- Experience working with Wordpress
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and experience running detailed campaign reporting
- A team player who loves to collaborate with cross-functional and regional teams
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to analyse data and use as the basis to make data led decisions;
- Exceptional project management skills;
- Results driven with a passion to get the job done;
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS