My client, a Galway City based SaaS business seeks to hire a new Field Marketing Manager on a permanent basis. You will be degree qualified in marketing, along with having 3+ years’ experience in a field marketing role, ideally within the software industry. You will be responsible for the coordination and execution of the company’s marketing strategies in the relevant region. You will also be responsible for generating inbound traffic through the optimization of the company websites and digital campaigns, content marketing, SEO and SEM. Executing processes using Marketo and Salesforce to fuel marketing campaigns will also be important. This is a permanent role, reporting to the Director of Marketing. This role will be remote working initially, though when it is safe to do so, there will be an expectation that you will be office based at the clients Galway City Centre location.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Establish, maintain, and optimize scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management, e.g., analysing landing page and email best practices
- Coordinate and track SEO and SEM campaigns, developing content and campaigns based on keyword research
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization to meet revenue targets
- Track campaign ROI and influence the allocation of marketing spend based on past performance
- Coordinating marketing integration actions for mergers and acquisitions
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant marketing qualifications
- Experience working in a digital marketing role
- Experience of Marketing Automation (Preferably Marketo) and Salesforce.com
- Experience of Google Adwords
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM best practices
- Experience working within a SaaS company a plus
- Experience working with Wordpress
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and experience running detailed campaign reporting
- A team player who loves to collaborate with cross-functional and regional teams
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to analyse data and use as the basis to make data led decisions.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Results driven with a passion to get the job done.
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS
For more information, please contact peter.casey@Cpl.ie