Our client, a leader in the food and snacking industry are currently recruiting for a Field Sales Representative for the North Dublin/North Leinster region. This is a full time permanent position and offers the opportunity to work with key clients and develop new business. Experience in FMCG would be beneficial for this role. This role offers a company van and excellent benefits package.
- Responsibilities:Promote, sell and merchandise all of our clients products/brands from either van stock/transfer orders or central warehouse to new and existing customers in a defined territory.
- Merchandise any off-sale products skus on arrival in store using available storeroom or van stock.
- Achieve or exceed all assigned sales targets to include; revenue growth, stand/rack placement & relocation, call strike rate and distribution growth of the product portfolio.
- Achieve specified distribution targets, creating instore availability of new listings and NPD in all accounts.
- Identify new account opportunities and proactively cold call on target accounts to acquire new business within your area.
- Replenish display stands ensuring our clients products are correctly merchandised on company owned stands according to planogram.
- Maintain an up-to-date route plan accurately reflecting the customer base for your defined territory, both current customer base and potential new customers.
- Adhere to a journey plan and target strike rate which includes all targeted accounts within the defined territory.
- Transmit information/orders via handheld to head office daily.
For a discreet conversation about this role, please send an updated Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org