Due to continued growth our client is looking to add a Field Service Engineer to their team. As the market leader within their sector in the UK and throughout Europe, they pride themselves on their innovative engineering, dedicated customer service and aftersales support.
The successful candidates will be joining a flexible, innovative and extremely driven company. The main duties of the role are to service and repair the equipment on customer sites.
This role will be based from your home. Your location must be based within 30km of Newry to be able to meet the requirements of the role.
- Installation and commissioning waste recycling equipment
- Planned preventative maintenance of waste recycling equipment
- Reactive breakdown attendance in line with company SLA’s
- Warranty repairs & reporting
- On call attendances
- Providing accurate reports from each job attendance
- Ensuring that van stock levels are correct
- Located within 30km of Newry
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Competent with reading/understanding electrical & hydraulic schematics
- Good understanding of hydraulic systems
- Good understanding of electrical circuits
- IT competent & literate
- Site safety passes CSCS/CITB
- Fabrication experience
- Edition 17 electrical certification
- Previous Service engineering experience
- Company phone, van, tools, work-wear and Fuel Card supplied.
- Full induction and H&S training will take place at HQ in Dungannon.
- Field training with current engineering team will be provided. This will give you exposure to the equipment & reporting systems
- Must be flexible with working hours to assist with large installs that may require overnight stays)
- The role is based on 39.25 hours per week, paid at standard rate (£ negotiable), with a requirement for additional hours worked at an overtime rate (time and a half).
- You will also be required to participate in an on call rota, which is 1 in 4 weekends. The retainer rate is £50 per weekend, with payments for hours worked.