In partnership with its client Kenny-Whelan is currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to service various Equipment in Pharmaceutical companies for the wider Dublin area & around Ireland on Client sites.
Profile of Role:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the Maintenance of the Company products installed on both the Company and Clients Sites. Completion of validation of equipment on both the Company and Clients sites, Restock of the ‘Service stock parts’ retained on the designated service vehicle. Travel to all sites to complete validation / service tasks.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Carry out maintenance and validation of Company products on Companys own sites or installed on clients' sites in accordance with the Company PMI and Validation Procedures / SOP's.
- Restock the 'service stock parts' as applicable on the designated service vehicle in order to be able to respond to and complete emergency repairs to the installed equipment.
- Ensure that the 'installed equipment' is operating within the defined limits and that all Planned Maintenance is completed in accordance with the schedules issued.
- Ensure that all Emergency Service work is completed in a timely manner maintaining the safe operation of the installed equipment.
- Ensure that all Validation work is completed in a timely manner maintaining the specification of the installed equipment.
- Complete all 'service reporting documentation' (both verbal and written) to ensure both the client and the Field Services Team Leader are informed of the equipment status and any further actions which may be required, including any replacement parts used / required.
- Complete all 'validation reporting documentation to ensure both the client and the Field Services Manager are informed of the equipment status and any further actions which may be required, including any service work required and re-validation of specification
- Complete all works in accordance with the Company Quality Policy ensuring timely communication with the QA department highlighting any concerns which may not be covered by the documented system.
- Fully document via the ECN (Engineering Change Notice) system any changes to the manufacture data (parts list / drawings to correct / maintain the manufacture data.
- Manage travel arrangements to optimise time available for site attendance within cost parameters agreed with Field Service manager
- Be part of the company the ‘out of hours / on call rota’ and be able to respond to site visits
- Hold recognised industry Electrical qualifications including Fault Finding and Corrective Action both on Electrical & Mechanical systems.
- Refrigeration Technology qualification or experience would be advantageous
Skills and Experience:
Electronics, Maintenance & Repair experience
Validation of equipment via temperature and humidity mapping
Customer and Technical Support
Experience in servicing, calibration, validation and repair of Equipment within Pharmaceutical industries.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence
For further information please contact Carmel Synnott on 00 353 21 4665405 / 087 7422268 or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org