Cpl are partnering with one of the leading Designers, Manufacturers, Installers and after Sales providers in the Lifts, Escalators, Moving Ramps and Walkways industry.
We are currently working to source an experienced and Electrically qualified Field Service Engineer to join their expanding team of Elevator Service Engineers.
As an experienced Field Service Lift Service Engineer you will be responsible for ensuring that all new lift installations within the clients construction and industrial portfolio are fully tested and compliant / fit for use, and providing technical support to other field engineers across the business
As a Field Based Test Engineer, your responsibilities will include:
• Test and commissioning the company portfolio of lifts, in new installations, full replacements or modernizations.
• Raise snag lists with the items required to be addressed before the handover based on the required installation standards.
• Providing technical support on site to other engineers with a view to up-skilling all engineers, auditing lift installations and EN81-20 (compliance) handover paperwork.
• Undertaking client liaison during the testing of large multi-unit sites and attend commissioning meetings as and when required.
The Skills We Need
•You will be Electrically or NVQ Level 4 qualified with experience from within the lift industry as a Service Engineer. Tester.
•You will possess knowledge of electrical and mechanical engineering principles and relevant lift codes such as EN81-20, etc.
•Whilst you must be a team player it is essential that you can also work on your own initiative, demonstrating good approach to work and performance.
•Hard-working and loyal, working to the required Health and Safety standards at all times.
• Minimum 3+ years’ in Field based base service engineering experience
• Electrical qualification
• Available to work a call out rota 1 in every 4 weeks
• Client facing experience
What’s on offer:
• Extremely Competitive salary
• Overtime available
• Call out allowance
• Company van, fuel card and phone
• Pension contribution etc….
If you are a trade qualified electrician who is currently in the Lifts industry or you are interested in moving into the industry, then please send your CV in total confidence to shane.gleeson@cplie and I will reply to you within 48 hours