A unique career opportunity has arisen at MedTech Professionals. We are looking to speak with experienced and highly motivated Field Support Engineers based in Belgium. Our client is one of the most prestigious and innovative medical devices companies located in the Belgium region. If you speak Flemish or French and English fluently and have valuable Field Technical Support background.
Please contact me via email on email@example.com
• The installation of the company’s devices guided by defined planning, timelines, and operating processes.
• The maintenance of the company’s devices across Benelux and internationally (extensive travels up to 70% involved).
• Debug of any defaults or issues occurring and reporting to Manager.
This is a permanent role working with a well-respected software and hardware company; this role will work closely with hospital, lab and blood centres to provide the equipment and software.
• The maintenance of the devices according to the maintenance schedule and take all necessary actions to repair equipment when needed.
• Proceeding technical tests on the tools/software in compliance with specifications;
• Operate the installed site and the equipment or systems on daily basis.
• Providing the company’s customers with targeted training equipment as well as advising;
• Document and report any interventions with the required level of details and accuracy.
o Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Industrial Electronics or Electro-mechanics Engineering or Industrial Engineering.
o At least 3-5 years of experience working as a Field Service Engineer or similar level of experience within the medical field.
o Having exceptional technical skills is highly required.
o Willing to travel extensively across Belgium and also internationally on weekly basis.
o Fluent French & English to high professional standards is a must.
If you would like to apply to this position and feel that you have the necessary skill set to be successful, please send your CV application via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org