Overall local day to day processing of transactional detail as well as weekly, monthly and quarterly reconciliations, tasks and requests by managers and senior management (Finance Manager and Group Financial Controller/Founders). Reporting into both Group Financial Analyst and Group Accountant as this role serves 2 Irish entities.
Perfect for someone who enjoys working responsibly, in a fast paced, global and dynamic environment. Attention to detail and ability to follow processes with good excel skills and common sense are the main drivers for success in this position.
· Process purchase orders and invoices – this can be inventory or non inventory related.
· Perform 3-way matching on inventory related purchases and following up on related differences.
- Check and reconcile supplier statements and review of supplier aging
- File invoices and statements
- Deal with purchase enquiries
- Process staff expenses
- Place supply orders for general operation
- Check Proforma invoices and final invoices, following correct VAT accounting treatments.
- Provide statements of account per customer or overviews as required.
- Monitor credit limits on customers who have credit terms.
- Processing payment receipts
- Finalising invoicing to customers upon shipment of sales order
- Process short shipment, RMA and/or credit note after appropriate approvals provided.
· Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers.
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Loading payments on bank for approval
- Maintaining Fixed asset registers
- Intercompany Billing
- Bank reconciliations
- Producing supporting VAT reports for external advisors
- Dealing with financial paperwork and filing
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 3-5 years’ experience in similar type role
- Qualifications/certifications in accounting/bookkeeping
- Hands-on and attention to detail personality.
- Process orientated
· Good Excel skills
- The ability to self-motivate and to motivate others to attain excellence
DESIRABLE ADDITIONAL TALENTS
- Experience using NetSuite or SAP or other major integrated ERP system
- Experience in the mobile / technology sector