CPL is recruiting for an ambitious Part-qualified Accountant on behalf of a Global Consultancy business to support a Niche team with the Financial Management of multiple, complex projects and provide essential risk management support. This is a pivotal role, based in Belfast within the Finance division, the Finance Analyst will work on large and sometimes complex projects and will be responsible for assisting in the preparation of monthly financial accounts, annual budgeting and on-going forecasting.
Responsibilities will include
- Working with the engagement management team to develop the project budget and regularly tracking actual fees and expenses against management reports;
- Monitoring time and expense reporting;
- Generating client invoices for project-related fees and expenses;
- Tracking and managing accounts receivable;
- Managing revenues for internationally participating Deloitte offices;
- Performing financial analysis and preparing financial management reports including forecasts to complete.
- Part-qualification in an accountancy qualification – ACA/ACCA/CIMA;
- An ability to work in a pressured environment with ambitious and demanding individuals;
- Strong excel skills and some exposaure to an ERP system would be desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills