An outstanding opportunity at a multinational recognisable technology company for a Finance Analyst to come and join the business on a 9-month contract.
Rate: £140 - £181 PAYE – this rate is dependant on experience
Duration: 9 months
• Financial Planning and Reporting, Consolidation of EU CS Financial data to various EU and world-wide stakeholders
• Collecting, analyzing and managing quantitative data and creating meaningful reports to drive business improvement and cost reduction
• Co-ordinate with EU wide CS Finance Team the financial planning and forecasting process of CS Variable Cost, Fixed Cost, CAPEX, and Headcount
• Finance Business Partner to the Senior Management Team across Europe on Return on Investment Analysis and Project report outs & work closely with the CS operations teams to ensure financial viability of Projects and Programs is guaranteed
Experience/ Qualifications Required:
• Bachelor in a Business/Finance/Engineering or similar analytical discipline
• Experience working in a similar role within a Global organisation.
• Demonstrated financial acumen and analytical experience including familiarity with concepts of forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis, and/or data interpretation and analysis
• Ability to meet tight deadlines, prioritize workload and achieve effective results in a fast-paced, dynamic, ever-growing and often ambiguous international environment; effective multi-tasking skills are vital
• Demonstrated effective communication and presentation skills working with multiple peer groups and levels of management
• Result-oriented, dynamic individual with hands-on mentality
• Advanced proficiency in Excel (macros, pivots, lookups)
Please apply by sending your CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org