Join an employer of choice within the construction industry in Cork. Our client is seeking a Finance Analyst on a permanent basis. This would suit a recent graduate who is working towards accountancy qualifications.
· Assisting the finance team in the preparation of cash flow forecasts, investigating & understanding cash flow variances and add value by providing insight & commentary to these reports.
· Assist in the month-end close process, prepare bank and other reconciliations, and investigate variances to actual and forecast.
· Assist in the preparation and analysis of monthly working capital funding requirements.
· Support the Finance team in preparing detailed, accurate, insightful margin analysis and commercial insight to operational management.
· Support the Finance team in driving the use of digital technology solutions in our reporting.
· Develop a working relationship with key business stakeholders and work closely and assist Procurement, Accounts Payable and site management teams when necessary.
· Participate in internal and external audit process and liaise with auditors.
· Excellent computer skills (especially Excel)
· Results orientated with focus on enhancing processes and controls.
· Demonstrate strong analytical capability to interpret and challenge data.
· Excellent communication skills coupled with an ability to build relationships across functions.
· Highly numeric & analytical with a strong attention to detail.
· Recent Graduate with experience within a Finance role
· Working towards accounting qualifications.