My client is sourcing for a Finance Analyst to join their team in Lisburn. Joining a vibrant manufacturing & distribution company the Finance Analyst will become part of their Management Information department and will be responsible for providing senior management with key information on overall Group and individual company performance. You may also get the opportunity travel occasionally between Group companies within the UK and Europe.
This role offers excellent exposure to the SMT and you will join a company dedicated to providing the very best environment for their people.
- Work with senior managers to create sales and profitability budgets at an individual company and consolidated Group level
- Develop and maintain sales and profitability analysis by company, including variance to budget, PY and overall Group consolidation
- Work alongside sales and marketing management to understand market conditions and provide guidance on Group product sales prices
- Manage internal transfer pricing between companies to align with overall Group strategy
- Provide financial input into Group supply chain planning, identifying opportunities to expand internal sourcing and maximise return
- Work with production management to optimise production capacity for Group companies and plan transition for new products with the Group
- Provide analysis of new product financial feasibility at Group and individual company levels
- Represent the Management Information department at cross-functional meetings and provide financial guidance and direction to other business areas where necessary
- Third level qualification in a finance or business-related subject
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a costing, commercial or analytical role
- Strong communication and presentation skills, and experience in working within varied teams
- The ability to provide accurate and timely reports is essential, as is enthusiasm for process improvement and first-class communication skills.
An excellent Salary & Benefits package is on offer for the right candidate
For further details please apply directly below or call Darrach Teague on 02890725622