An opportunity has arisen for a Finance Analyst to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company. This position provides financial analysis, reporting and forecasts, cost control framework for Corporate Global Functions to support effective business decisions and transactional support to Global Functions in the Region.
Location: Remote working
Rate: £300 - £338 Umbrella only
Duration: 6 months
• Monthly & Quarterly Reporting: liaising with outsourced service provider to co-ordinate and facilitate production of month end reports. Support closing activity (e.g. accruals, management accounts reporting, FTE reporting).
• Co-ordination and communication of month end timetable to key stakeholders.
• Budget & Forecast, OpEx & FTEs: Support Finance Business Partners (FBPs) and Global Functions by providing, developing and maintaining relevant templates and reports.
• Creation of new reporting and planning templates following the implementation of new SAP platform.
• Ad-hoc analysis: supporting FBPs and Global Functions with ad-hoc analysis including but not limited to: monthly variance analysis, cost centre creation, purchase order queries, systems support.
• CIMA / ACCA or ACA Qualified
• Hyperion is essential
• Building reporting models
• Experience working in a similar role within FMCG or Pharmaceutical industry
• Knowledge and experience of an FP&A Function
Please apply by sending your CV’s to email@example.com