An opportunity has arisen for a Finance Business Analyst to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company.
Location: Surrey – working remotely for the foreseeable future
Rate: £422 per day
Duration: 12 months
• Review, validate and coordinate the approval of the relevant test scripts prepared by the companies’ systems integrators for User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and further cycles.
• Prepare business test scenarios and delivery plan, identify business testers and communicate test plan.
• Develop data sheets relevant for each scenario and country ensuring tests are business relevant for execution.
• Support the testers, including on-site and offshore, responding to business process related questions and liaising with other areas of the business as appropriate.
• Take a lead role in the resolution of defects coordinating the required business and technical teams both at the affiliates and within the core team.
• Communicate progress of test results to the programme team and agree corrective actions if required.
• Be a point of contact for data conversion
• Review training material prepared by the offshore training team and coordinate feedback with the businesses Subject Matter Experts.
• Support planning and execution of process change activities where appropriate.
• Monitoring of user/customer satisfaction with the process outcomes versus requirements, support benefit realisation.
• Assist Business and Process Owners in identifying cutover activities for the processes in scope.
• Coordinate planning activities with the Cutover team and liaise with the affiliates to ensure that their cutover activities are planned and resourced adequately.
• At least two years’ experience with an EMEA affiliate preferably in a support function
• Deep knowledge of financial systems is essential, SAP is preferable
• Proven experience in complex process improvements and project delivery, formal qualification is an advantage
• Proven experience in managing changes to financial systems
• Deep knowledge of process improvement methodology, formal qualification is preferable
• Experience of working across multiple sites and nationalities
• Pharmaceutical industry experience is an advantage
• Shared services experience is an advantage
Please apply by sending your CV’s to email@example.com