An opportunity has arisen for a Tax Finance Business Analyst to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company.
The Business Analyst supports the rollout of the EMEA S4 release for 28 countries as part of the core Apple Finance team. The apple programme is developing regionally standardised processes and improving the performance of the organisation to meet the process and system related programme objectives.
Rate: £350 - £400
Duration: 12 months
This role is to support the implementation of SAP S4/Hana and the Thomson Reuters tax determination tool to ensure the companies VAT needs are fully met within the systems. The role will encompass:
• Ensuring the companies VAT requirements are built into SAP and Thomson Reuters tool
• Harmonization of tax codes
• Implementation of Thomson Reuters tax determination tool
• Systems Integration Testing support and error fixing
• Preparation for User Acceptance Testing (UAT) including design of test scripts and choosing scenarios to be tested
• UAT itself and rectification of issues identified
• Support the testers, including on-site and offshore, responding to business process related questions and liaising with other areas of the business as appropriate.
• Take a lead role in the resolution of defects coordinating the required business and technical teams both at the affiliates and within the core team.
• Communicate progress of test results to the programme team and agree corrective actions if required.
• Experience with an EMEA affiliate preferably in a support function
• Experience working in a similar role
• Deep knowledge of various taxation & regulatory requirements (especially EMEA region)
• Good understanding & knowledge of SAP
• Proven experience in complex process improvements and project delivery, formal qualification is an advantage
• Proven experience in managing changes to financial systems, SAP is preferable
• Change management experience
• Deep knowledge of process improvement methodology, formal qualification is preferable
• Excel Intermediate
Please apply by sending your CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org