An opportunity has arisen for a Finance Business Partner to join a multinational pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical company.
This position sits in the Advanced Reporting Team within Data, Automation and Analytics in Global Business Services based in Cambridge, UK. Our key priorities are to provide reporting across all our transactional financial processes, working with our customers to define key metrics and accessing the data to productionise metrics reporting.
Candidates should have an ability to think strategically, managing senior stakeholders to understand their needs and anticipate future requirements. They will be able to establish a pipeline of activities, clearly prioritised and governed; constantly reviewing potential technology solutions to ensure the most appropriate tools are used to deliver this pipeline. Ensuring effective dashboards are produced and there is a move towards adding insight to all reporting.
Location: Cambridge 2-3 days per week with some flex on that
Pay rate: £350 per day LTD company
Duration: 12 months
• This position will provide the link between the transactional finance process teams, GPO’s, IT and the reporting teams.
• They will be responsible for working with process towers to understand metric definitions, data requirements and reporting frequencies.
• They will then work with IT and the reporting teams to turn these requirements into automated outputs
• They will also be responsible for working with our IT supports to deliver data for analytics, outline process hypothesis and turning analytics outputs into routine reporting.
Experience/ Qualifications Required:
• Finance Qualification
• Experience working in a similar role in a large Global organisation preferably Pharma.
• Candidates with Agile PM experience would be essential.
• Candidates must have knowledge of SAP
• They will have an understanding of working with large data sets outside of excel
• They will have experience of data visualisation software
• Strong interpersonal skills, able to quickly build relationships with customers
• Experience of working within transactional finance
• They will be familiar with scripting eg VBA, SQL, etc
Please apply by sending your CV’s to email@example.com