This is a 12 month contract position. Salary 65-70k
The Finance Business Partner role is a key role being the primary Finance interface to the business, and maximises the ability to build relationships. Scope includes decision support, simplification, financial management, and governance.
- Manage financial management activities for business unit in support of delivering business strategies and maintaining strong financial governance.
- Add commentaries to standard management reports based on knowledge of the business.
- Review management accounts (actual, forecasts, budgets) to assist senior finance support in signing off on income statement and balance sheet.
- Engage in full balance sheet review with shared services teams monthly.
- Assist in the management of corporate approvals
- Ensure compliance with all corporate and compliance guidelines and with IFRS.
- Drive financial awareness and Financial KPI delivery with the business functions
- Support implementation of productivity improvement opportunities
- Execute simplification projects and implementation of best practices.
- Execute post-acquisition integration activities (e.g., operational excellence tracking).
- Partner with senior embedded business finance support, general manager and marketing for consensus forecasting review and approval.
- Professional qualification (e.g., ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CPA, MBA).
- Experience working in business/functional unit.
- Strong verbal and written English language skills.
- Experience working with client groups with ability to influence and challenge stakeholders at various levels.
- Understanding of underlying business drivers.
- Proficient financial knowledge of scenario modelling, analysis, evaluation, and forecasting.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams and across a matrixed environment.
- Experience working in the Finance function in a global organisation.
- Experience working in a fast paced commercial P&L environment
- Understanding of systems and processes as they affect the financial results