Cpl are working with a leading Food Manufacturer in Dungannon to appoint a commercially focused Finance Business Partner to join their team.
Joining an innovative organisation who place a strong emphasis on their people as their most valuable resource, this role will require you to provide financial analysis, including the preparation of KPI reporting to drive business improvement. You will have the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation and influence decisions to improve the profitability of the business along with the skill to understand the ERP system to ensure consistency and accuracy of financial information.
The Ideal Candidate
- Qualified accountant with 3 years post qualified experience
- Experience working in industry is essential, with knowledge of the retail sector desirable
- Must be able to demonstrate commercial focus and knowledge of business operations
- Strong IT skills and experience with ERP systems
- Driven to identify and implement business process improvements
- Experience working as part of a team and working closely with departments across the business
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to stay calm and work well under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail and strong numerical skills
- Strong individual with experience managing teams and implementing change
An attractive Salary & benefits package is on offer for the right candidate.
For further details please apply directly below or call Darrach Teague on 02890725622