An opportunity has arisen for a Finance Information Architect to join a multinational pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical company.
The Finance Business Architecture Team has an important part to play in delivering this vision through leading the integration and effective management of Finance processes, information, organisation, and technology.
Location: Remote working for the foreseeable
Pay rate: £400 - £500 per day LTD company
Duration: 3 months
To manage the development of the business information model with regards to the future state and comparison to the current state in line with the Finance strategy. This role will help drive the direction and scope for Finance information with a forward looking view, including the migration to the next generation of SAP.
• Working with the process architects, develop the finance information model for Finance – future and current state. Iterate and test the design against the current state.
• Leads identification of gaps and solutions related to the Finance information model
• Definition of global business performance KPIs, data sets and dimensions to meet business performance and statutory requirements
• Working closely with the project team and the Global Data Office (GDO), develop and scope out the projects required to deliver the strategy for Finance, including preparation for S/4HANA
• Create and sustain key artefacts for the finance information model and subsequent projects to ensure successful delivery of business outcomes / benefits and addressing gaps
• Design of data objects and structures in SAP S/4HANA to meet information needs across Finance.
Experience/ Qualifications Required:
• Knowledge and understanding of reporting and data applications, including SAP. Deep knowledge of Finance information and data (structures, data flows, data sources)
• Qualified Finance professional e.g. ACA / ACCA or CIMA
• Previous experience working in Pharma in a similar role is desirable
• Ability to influence leaders and teams. Excellent networking, collaboration and communication skills
• Proven track record of delivery and ability to effectively prioritise to ensure goals and outcomes are achieved
• Analytical and problem solving skills with an ability to get to root cause.
• Project and programme management, project lifecycle experience
• Familiar with key business documentation requirements as they relate to SAP or other Finance systems
Please apply by sending your CV’s to email@example.com