My Craigavon based client is a leader within a niche industry and require a Finance Manager to drive their Finance Function. Joining a small close-knit team, this is a key appointment for the company, and they require a candidate with a commercial outlook to play a key role in the continued development of this business.
- Oversee all company accounts and investments.
- Work closely with the Director on innovative business opportunities while providing relevant financial information.
- Create weekly, monthly, and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts.
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports.
- Review structure of the finance function regularly, suggesting updates and improvements where necessary.
- Monitor spending, recommending ways to reduce cost and increase profit.
- Manage day-to-day operations.
- Identify and implement best practice strategies.
- Manage daily business communications and production timelines with suppliers.
- Ensure all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported.
- Implementing and maintaining highest quality financial controls and reporting systems, ensuring continuous improvement and a forward-thinking approach.
- Develop budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports.
- Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies.
- Deliver strategic and financial planning advice.
- Liaising with banking institutions and government agencies.
- Handling claims, disputes and necessary legal action relating to these.
- Report to the Director with timely and accurate financial information.
- Contribute to the on-going management and development of the company.
- CIMA, ACA or ACCA Qualified Accountant (Candidates who are not qualified but with relevant experience will still be considered).
- 5+ years’ experience in a Finance or Accounting role.
- Strong financial and commercial acumen.
Salary for the role C.£30k
For further details please call Darrach Teague on 02890725622 or apply directly below.