My client a professional body have an immediate need for a Finance Manager to join and manage a team of 3 in finance.
Reporting to the Financial Controller the Finance Manager will be responsible for:
• Finance business partner to a segment of the various departments - preparing monthly accounts, quarterly forecasts, annual budget and providing advice and guidance on finance related matters.
• Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance and identifying areas for potential improvement.
• Managing the finance operations staff with overall responsibility for accounts receivable.
• Preparation of financial statements for 4 subsidiary entities, co-ordination of audit and liaising with entity Boards in respect of the annual accounts.
• Business partner with related entities throughout the year involving liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
• Finance lead on the annual budget preparation and forecasting cycles.
• Providing insightful information to senior management to aid long-term and short-term decision making.
• Presenting financial reports to board members and key stakeholders.
• Manage and implement a culture of continuous improvement
The ideal candidate will be :
• Qualified accountant with 3-5 years’ post qualification experience in a finance role.
• Previous experience of managing a small team.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to prioritise.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, written and oral.
• Excellent business and financial acumen.
• Strong process orientation.
• Experience of working with senior management would be highly regarded.
Contact Natasha Bevan today on 01 5005987 for more information