My client in the professional services space have an immediate vacancy for a Finance Manager/Senior Accountant.
Duties will include:
· Communicate effectively with business operators, by sharing and interpreting information that will help to improve business performance.
· Complete month end and year end close for portfolio
· Provide pro-active financial control for portfolio.
· Detailed responsibility for the annual planning process and other ad hoc forecasts
· Communicate regularly with the Operations team to ensure emerging issues are raised promptly
· Develop a thorough understanding of the underlying business issues and provide forward looking and proactive advice on how to prevent and/or address these
· Provide forward looking analysis that impacts business decisions
· Analyse the business through the account margin lens and provide insight to the business to improve margin
· Performing other ad hoc projects concerning systems, process improvement and other business requirements
The ideal profile will be:
· A qualified Accountant with some Industry experience/MNC exposure
· Confident and able to build strong relationships at stakeholder level
· Able to challenge and articulate opinions succinctly and persuasively
· Understanding of and an ability to provide excellent client service
· Commercial approach and ability to demonstrate clear business understanding
· Relevant financial experience from an accountancy or internal finance function
· Proven analytical skills and strong attention to accuracy and detail
· Ability to multi-task with a proactive approach with proven ability to respond promptly to business demands and adopt a flexible approach to tasks
· Understanding of a professional services environment
Contact Natasha Bevan today on 01 5005987 for more information or a confidential discussion