My client in the Aviation space have an immediate requirement for a Finance Manager.
It will be 3 days in the office and 2 days remote.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller overseas, responsible for preparation of Financial Statements, management of audit process and tax compliance.
Duties and responsibilities
• Preparation of monthly management accounts
• Reporting back to the parent group
• Preparation of all statutory corporate accounts
• Lease calculations and valuation of assets
• Oversight of payments function
• Supervision and development of junior team members
• Performs financial analysis of operating results and investigate variances
• Completion of external returns, including VAT
• Lead audit process
• Participate in process improvements and implementation
• Regulatory returns
• Qualified accounting professional with 2-3 years PQE preferred (ACCA or ACA)
• Experience in a Group Accounting function will be highly regarded
• Experience in FRS 102 is a must
• Self-starter who is motivated, innovative and ambitious
• Quick learning, confident and organised team player
• Solid working knowledge of Excel.
Contact Natasha Bevan today on 01 5005987 for more information