An opportunity has arisen for a Finance Portfolio Manager to join a multinational pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical company.
The Finance Business Architecture Team has an important part to play in delivering this vision through leading the integration and effective management of Finance processes, information, organisation, and technology.
Location: Remote working for the foreseeable
Pay rate: £400 - £500 per day LTD company
Duration: 3 months
• Manage and monitor the Finance portfolio of significant projects from all areas of Finance, including Finance Transformation, GPO led projects, and other areas with a significant impact on Finance processes.
• Ensure that projects are compliant with the companies programme management framework, change management framework, audit and control requirements, and any Finance standards, working closely with the Finance Transformation programme manager and other project owners.
• Define and manage the governance of projects in Finance, including prioritisation, project initiation, management of dependencies, risk and control requirements, resources and optimisation of the portfolio.
• Provide expert advice as projects are set up, including prioritising demand, ensuring the right people are involved and advising on appropriate methodologies.
• Identify, manage and resolve significant issues, risks, dependencies and resource constraints as presented by the portfolio.
• Ensure project and change delivery is auditable by external and internal auditors.
Experience/ Qualifications Required:
• Significant experience in managing complex portfolios of projects interfacing with multiple stakeholders
• Experience working in a similar role within Pharma is desirable
• Understanding of Finance processes, information, data and common technology (including SAP) to identify dependencies and appropriate sequencing
• Professional qualification e.g. APM, PMQ or MSP (foundation or practitioner)
• Highly collaborative and proven ability to work with various parts of the organisation to deliver goals and outcomes
• Clear and concise communication, and ability to translate conceptual or technical information so it is easily understood
Please apply by sending your CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org