An opportunity has arisen for a Finance Process Architect to join a multinational pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical company.
The Finance Business Architecture Team has an important part to play in delivering this vision through leading the integration and effective management of Finance processes, information, organisation, and technology.
Location: Remote working for the foreseeable
Pay rate: £400 - £500 per day LTD company
Duration: 3 months
• Acting as part of the Finance Business Architecture team, this role will help to drive the direction and scope for Treasury and Cash with a forward looking view to the Finance vision, including the migration to the next generation of SAP.
• Assist in developing the process and information landscape for Treasury and Cash – future and current state
• Completes maturity assessment, identifies core capabilities, KPIs and measures
• Identify the standardisation and simplification opportunities across the process landscape, including defining qualitative and quantitative benefits
• Develop the team profile to be seen as a key influencing unit in the area of the Finance Strategy and move to the next generation of SAP
• Establish influential and highly collaborative relationships across Finance, in particular with the Treasury team
• Accountable for creating and sustaining key artefacts required to develop a successful transition to the SAP next generation for Treasury, including the end to end process flows and key elements of the information model
Experience/ Qualifications Required:
• Deep knowledge of SAP and Finance processes and information (structures, data flows, data sources) for Treasury and Cash Management
• Qualified Finance professional e.g. ACA / ACCA or CIMA / Treasury
• Experience working in a similar role within the Pharmaceutical industry is desirable
• Ability to influence leaders and teams. Excellent networking, collaboration and communication skills
• Experience in transactional finance role using SAP
• Experience in a similar role and implementation of SAP S/4HANA, Central Finance and cash management
• Knowledge and understanding of key business documentation requirements for SAP
Please apply by sending your CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org