Cpl, in partnership with Pfizer are recruiting for a Finance/Procurement Executive for their site in Ringaskiddy, Cork.
Finance / Procurement Executive
· Prepare annual expense reports for raising of PO’s for Service Desk and Colleague Services
· Review monthly budget vs actual DXC invoice reports, ensuring invoices are posted in timely manner
· Monthly PCMAC order tracking and reporting.
· Assisting Enabling Finance in preparing periodic and year end accruals
· Preparation of adhoc reports & analysis as required
· Review monthly and year-end financial closing activities & provide findings to EF.
· Coordinate with Global Finance Shared Service (GFSS) on invoice issues
· Liaison between GFSS & vendors on payment related transactions issues
· Month end PO reviews/accrual reports
· Ensure monthly DXC BAU MSA invoices are received & posted into the accounting ledger
· Ensure the POs are charged to the correct cost centers & legal entities ensuring cost center owners are made aware of any variance.
· Maintain communication with DXC finance on financial matters
· Manage APAC project’s finance tracking & project cost center recording
· Track project financial performance with DXC and ensure Delivery Acceptance forms are sent, received and subsequently invoiced
· Responsible for all accounting & reporting activities for projects. -EPS?
· Co-coordinating and liaising with Project Manager & vendors on invoicing & purchase order issue
· Issue Purchase Orders for APAC region’s project activities
· Handle financial activities from Procure to pay for Colleague services team
· Key liaison for procuring activities for APAC regions:
· Issue yearly POs for DXC MSA, and any others as agreed by Colleague Services
· Follow up on order approval flow and resolved queries from Global Procurement & Approvers for Colleague Services POs
· Responsible for new vendor set up in Ariba-SAP (obtain vendor’s registration information, co-ordinate with Global Procurement system processer on the set-up till vendor’s record is fully completed)
· Follow up on POs closure;
• to ensure Delivery Order, Service Delivery Acceptable are in accordance
• doing receipting for payment process.
· Verify all invoices correctness before submitting for payment
· Prepare monthly Purchase Order reports (as required)
Administrative duties -Finance & Other
· Assisting with Organization & planning for regional meetings; for example program run-down planning & venue selection & logistic arrangement
· Any other administrative duties as required
· Coordinate and track approval of RFC’s to ensure they are approved in timely manner where Colleague Services approvals are required.
· Assist with presentations/communications as required for regional colleague services requirements
· Assist with Adhoc Data Analysis required by Colleague Services Team
· Assist in creating/updating Service Manuals for support
· Ariba or any other Procure 2 Pay system training
· Service Center Training
· Good communication skills
· Independent worker
· Proficient in working in excel and manipulating data for desired reporting