For our Client, an international company, we are looking for:
Finance Team Leader
You will become a part of a company that provides comprehensive accounting, tax compliance, payroll, market entry and fund administration services to clients in various sectors.
· Reporting to the accounting manager.
· Supervision over the financial records of the clients.
· Payment authorization in the name of the clients.
· Communication with relevant offices.
· Maintaining good relations with the clients.
· Organisation of work of a team of 5 members.
· Regular appraisals of team members.
· Onboarding of new team members.
· Cooperation with other branches of the company.
· Min. bachelor degree in Finance & Accountancy.
· Knowledge of tax regulations, VAT and CIT declarations, financial statements.
· Experience in cooperation with clients.
· Min. 1 year of experience in leading a team.
· Min. 4 years of experience in accountancy.
· Very good organization and time management skills.
· Good English level.
· Employment contract.
· Hybrid work model, possibility to work from home and from the office.
· Office located close to Rondo Daszyńskiego.
· Professional development: comprehensive tasks, internal training, co-financing for training.