CPL Life Sciences is working with a FTSE 100 Global Company, this presents an opportunity to work in their Global Headquarters.
Finance Transformation - PMO Lead
Permanent or 18-month FTC
Global Transformation Finance Controller
Competitive plus excellent benefits package
The role reports into the Global Transformation Finance Controller and is pivotal in supporting the ongoing Finance transformation journey ‘’Finance for the future’’ (FFF) in implementing the new Finance Operating Model that is intended to leverage scale and functional excellence globally.
The role will partner and regularly engage with senior stakeholders, FFF Sponsors and Leads. The role will be responsible for key deliverables according to the two-year roadmap and the benefit realization programme.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Experience in Project lifecycle delivery
• Experience of running small/medium sized programmes
• Operate and develop relationships at all levels in a matrix organisation
• Financial management of projects
• Business Acumen
• Demonstrates a high level of motivation, flexibility, drive and personal commitment
• Effective time management and organisational skills
• Able to deal with ambiguity and change
• Able to inspire teams and motivate self and others
RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Ensuring that the Project team is adopting the prescribed Project Management Framework, including applicable standards and methods
• Champion best practice approach to project management across the programme, advocating for the latest standards and processes.
• Manages the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of projects including progress reporting, dependencies, issues, risks, escalations and constraints (resources/ time/ budget)
• Develop and maintain the integrated project/ programme plan, capture assumptions and identify dependencies.
• Collaborate and maintain the governance cadence across projects / programme to ensure delivery of Business Case benefits and outcomes
• Ensure that scope change and financial impacts are clearly understood and evaluated to ensure budgets and forecasts are maintained
• Providing guidance and input to project teams to assure delivery
• Preparing, chairing and following up of key governance meetings including RAID management
• Producing and collating reports on project progress for key leadership meetings (e.g. FFF Steerco, Drumbeat etc)
• Challenges programme / project delivery teams to ensure reporting is accurate and outcomes are achieved
• Maintenance of any resource plans to ensure plans and outcomes are delivered
• Manages scope and expectations of the project and ensure scope changes are considered from resource and cost and time perspective to seek necessary approval from project sponsors.