Are you a qualified Financial Accountant with 2-3+ years proven experience from the multinational sector who is now looking for a new challenge?
Our client, a US medical devices multinational in the Limerick region are now recruiting for an initial 12 month contract position.
This role is a fantastic opportunity with an excellent employer so if you’re interested, please apply!
As a key part of the European finance group & reporting to the head of EMEA finance, you will be tasked with taking ownership of European legal entities from a finance perspective so duties will include preparing monthly accounts & managing close processes, P&L & budget analysis as well as intercompany reporting.
In addition to these duties, you will also support internal/external audit processes in relevant jurisdictions, lead project teams & report on all relevant finance metrics.
Your Skills/Experience that we need:
• 3rd level degree qualified.
• ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant with at least 2-3+ years industry experience within a multinational or large corporate environment.
• Excellent IT skills including a high level of ability in all Microsoft applications. SAP exposure would be a benefit.
• Strong analytical, organisational & communications skills.
• Strong ability to multi-task & work with colleagues across diverse operations teams.
This position is being offered on an initial 12 month contract basis & salary will depend on candidate skills & experience but is expected to be approx. 55-60k + a full benefits package.
How to Apply:
If you’re interested in applying or want to know more about this job 1st, contact Thomas Hogan in CPL Limerick on 061 221701 or email your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full list of our open jobs, have a look at cpl.com