Financial Accountant opportunity reporting to the Head of Finance. This is an excellent role for those wishing to develop their career in Finance. The successful candidate will provide financial support and direction as part of the Finance Function and have responsibility for reporting financial accounts, management accounts and other information.
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA or CIMA) and 3 years PQE
- Excellent IT/financial systems experience.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office.
- Self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent planning and organising skills, ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise work schedule and work within agreed timescales.
- Resilience and be capable of working under pressure in a demanding environment.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving ability with high accuracy.
- Strong commercial awareness, business acumen.
- Teamwork and collaboration and the ability to build effective partnerships with all stakeholders.