My client is a leading bespoke manufacturing company who support businesses throughout the world. They are recruiting for a Financial Accountant to join their Finance team in Cookstown. Joining an organisation with a strong a Collaborative emphasis and a commitment to attracting, developing, and retaining exceptional people, this is a workplace where you can reach your greatest potential an achieve your long-term career goals.
· Co-ordination and preparation of monthly management accounts including budgets, forecast and variance analysis
· Preparation of the year-end accounts and Statutory Financial Statements
· Calculate taxes owed and prepare tax returns; submit tax returns on time and track payments or refunds (VAT, Corporation Tax and Class 1A NIC)
· Manage relationships with the Internal and External Auditors
· Supervision of Accounts Clerks
· Understand and adhere to all financial and accounting regulations and legislation including Corporate Policies and Procedures
· Create efficient methods for accounting and financial record-keeping and help to implement them
· Candidates should possess a CIMA, ACA or ACCA qualification however a lesser qualification with relevant experience may also be considered
· 2-3 years experience in similar financial accounting role
· Ability to meet strict deadlines with accurate results
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft
Benefits include competitive salary, on site gym, cycle to work scheme, savings, uniform, life assurance, and Westfield Healthcare, subsidised canteen.
For further details please apply directly below or call Darrach Teague to discuss