CPL, in conjunction with a leading Irish bank, are seeking a part-qualified or qualified financial accountant to join their Dublin team.
This is an initial maternity cover contract moving into a possible permanent role in the future. The role is remote, then potentially moving into a hybrid model in the new year.
- Assist in the delivery of high quality financial and management reports.
- Appropriate review of all financial reports (Trial Balance, Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss) at a divisional level ensuring that the appropriate supporting detail is in place to substantiate the final balances.
- Provide financial and analytical support as required by ongoing business requirements and strategic initiatives.
- Assist in the preparation of Statutory and FinRep information in line with governance procedures.
- Drive continual process improvement and efficiencies.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Completed or working towards a recognised accountancy qualification.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Knowledge of SAP is desirable
- Demonstrated experience of delivery to tight reporting deadlines.
- Proven capacity to meet challenging targets
- Commercial acumen and strong appetite to understand the business