I have an opportunity for an accountant with ideally 4/5 years’ experience. The role
good understanding of inventory, cost accounting, intercompany transactions with experience with SOX, US GAAP, IFRS and Audit is a plus)
The role itself is based within the manufacturing team. The focus is to account for inventory related transactions. As the Irish entity is the main manufacturing & distributing entity in EMEA, there is a large volume of transactions each month. Monthly activities will entail some weekly/monthly/quarterly and annual reporting plus elements of FP&A activities.
• Professional qualification.
• Strong problem-solving skills, good analytical reasoning and process driven.
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively with non-financial personnel.
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
• Proficiency with other Microsoft tools (PowerPoint, Outlook, Word & Teams) required.
• Self-starter who can work independently and work from home during the pandemic restrictions. The role will be based in the manufacturing plant in Cork once pandemic restrictions are lifted.