• Responsible for review and posting of month end close and accounting transactions; P&L and balance sheet account analysis, review, reconciliation & resolution
• Ensure compliance with US and Local GAAP
• Responsible for preparing financial statements.
• Recording journal entries.
• Reconcile various systems and accounts.
• Compliance with SOX requirements
• Support Internal and External Audits
• Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
• Qualified Accountant with a ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA or similar
• 2-3 years PQE experience in a Multinational or SSC environment a plus
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Oracle or similar