Role: Financial Advisor
I am currently recruiting for a financial adviser for a company going through a rapid stage of growth in their office in Kilkenny. You will provide client’s financial guidance on making the correct credit applications. The role will deal with commercial exposure and you will have experience of identifying customers’ needs, the correct and suitable finance and close a sale. This role offers some flexible working arrangements if necessary, also.
Your Experience & Skills:
· Min. APA or QFA (desirable)
· 1-3 years’ experience in a financial advisory role
· A basic understanding of Agri. finance products is required.
· Build and develop strong relationships and maintain the highest levels of service.
· Have proven sales experience, in either phone or office environment.
· Excellent PC knowledge and ability to operate database systems
· Knowledge in areas of Consumer/SME lending would be an advantage.
· A background within agriculture or a genuine interest within this sector would be an advantage.
· Provide strategic advice to the customer across a variety of financial products and services across commercial sectors.
· Assess client’s overall financial picture, understand their needs, and develop a solid financial plan for making credit applications.
· Network, generate leads and opportunities within the market
· Become an industry SME and aware of new industry’s trends and research market to back up financial consulting
· Provide an excellent level of customer service, face to face and over the telephone to all stakeholders.
· Deal with all customer queries in an effective, professional manner
· Generate and execute sales from lead to fulfilment in accordance with sales process and activity management system
· Assist with retaining existing business and growing new business
Please apply now if interested or email your CV to Kevin.OToole@cpl.ie or contact myself on 01-9476390 for a confidential chat.