Working with a rapidly expanding Financial Services company to appoint a Financial Advisor Manager based in Belfast. As Financial Advisor Manager you will lead the financial advisory team based in Belfast.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the full running and monitoring of the Belfast Office including all day-to-day adhoc queries and requirements.
- Perform duties in a compliant manner in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Training and development of the advisory team in Northern Ireland.
- Assist with driving sales campaigns and lead generation.
- Monitoring and driving effectiveness of sales to ensure they are aligned with the overall business objectives.
- Ensuring the team is providing correct advice to the customer.
- Building a credit assessment of a customer which your team can assess client’s overall financial picture, understand their needs, and develop a solid financial plan for making finance applications.
- Provide strategic advice to the customer across a variety of financial products
- Assist with retaining existing business and growing new business.
- Comply with all industry rules and regulations.
- Developing and creating weekly, monthly and quarterly sales reports and presenting them to senior management.
- Utilize their understanding of the asset finance market in Northern Ireland to generate sales, develop new sales channels, build third party relationships, and enhance the brand.
- Support the day-to-day operation of customer service to customers.
- Provide an excellent level of customer service, face to face and over the telephone.
- Generate and execute sales from lead to fulfilment in accordance with sales process and activity management system.
- Understand and implement the brand and culture throughout the Northern Ireland staff.
As the successful candidate you will have the following experience, skills and knowledge:
- Must have recent and relevant experience advising on financial products (such as Car Finance, Agri Finance and Commercial finance).
- Strong experience managing a team
- Have a significant level of proven sales, customer service or clerical experience
- Experience working towards targets
- Strong sales support skills within a team environment
- Committed to and enjoys working in a sales environment
- Ability to interpret data points and convert into weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Competitive salary with an incentivised bonus structure