- Assist in the delivery of high quality IFRS 9 financial data to key stakeholders on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Preparation of workings, reconciliations and adjustments ensuring that they are appropriately reviewed
- Liaise with the financial control teams, external reporting, credit and the external auditors
- Operation and continuous improvement of the team’s IFC controls
- Design and implementation of EUC controls and ensure compliance across all files
- Offer developments and improvements on reporting, systems, processes, and procedures to ensure reporting deliver an excellent service to its key stakeholders and for the organisation with maximum efficiency and data integrity
- Provide support as required within Financial Reporting and other parts of the organisation on various projects and initiatives
Essential Skills & Experience
- 3+ years’ experience in a Finance related role in financial services/banking.
- Fully qualified or part qualified accountant
- Used to working to tight deadlines
- Strong organisational and analytical capabilities, the ability to work on own initiative as well as operate as part of team
- Enthusiastic committed self-starter with proactive, flexible approach to problem solving
- High degree of professionalism with a high level of attention to detail
- Resilient with an agile mind-set.