My client, a Galway City based medical healthcare business seeks to hire a new Financial Analyst. This role has come about due to an internal promotion. Based in Galway City, but with flexible remote working options during C-19, you will partner with the Sales & Marketing teams across the International region to provide in-depth analytical support. You will also partner with the Corporate Finance team to share information to improve overall Company operations and financial effectiveness. You will have an interest in combining financial systems skills with analytics to improve business processes and drive performance.
- Analysis of the Company’s revenue & margin performance, pricing analytics, revenue forecasting, customer deal analysis, commission calculations and general business support at the country and regional level.
- Perform moderately complex statistical, cost and financial analysis of financial reports and data, and prepares subsequent narrative analysis for management.
- In cooperation with Sales and Marketing, performs in-depth pricing analytics. Uses a combination of competitive pricing intelligence and internal margin analytics to provide recommendations to executive management to establish the guidelines for customer contracts or distribution agreements.
- Provides similar analysis as needed for new product launches.
- Manage framework for price reviews and submissions.
- In conjunction with the Corporate Financial Planning team, supports development of annual operating plans with relation to revenue, product costs and expenses associated with Sales & Marketing function.
- Collects and studies data to determine costs of business activities.
- Ensures forecasts are kept up to date on core financial planning system
- Calculates quarterly and annual sales bonuses in line with compensation plans.
- Analyzes financial data and extracts and defines relevant information.
- Interprets data for the purpose of determining past financial performance and/or to project a financial probability.
- Develops new reporting and analytical tools to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of monitoring the performance of the business.
- Performs data reconciliations to ensure alignment with source data and corporate finance roll-ups.
- Works with Distribution teams on gathering Out Sales information and transforming data into standardized format for analytics
- Performs other special projects as assigned.
- Big 4 trained chartered accountant preferred
- 5 years + post qualification experience in financial analysis
- Experience in a large geographically dispersed organization desired
- Prior experience with using Tableau /Alteryx or other data analytic tools preferred
- Ability to distil large amounts of data and translate analysis into compelling presentations.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in financial modelling, strategic planning, and resource allocation.
- Ability to identify measures or indicators of performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to corporate objectives.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office suite of products, including PowerPoint and Excel.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org