This role is reporting directly to the Senior Management and the ideal candidate will have previous experience in Preparing Accounts and in designing reports and Business plans.
- Preparation and Review of monthly management accounts
- Full responsibility for the Accounting function including AR, AP, and credit control.
- Monitor and review KPI’s.
- Prepare and issue weekly and monthly reports.
- Develop and direct business plans and reports in conjunction with Senior Management.
- Manage the Annual returns, reporting, tax, compliance, and Audit process.
- Maintain the company asset base.
- Liaise with all internal and external stakeholders within the company.
- Professional Accounting Qualification. (ACCA, ACA, CIMA or CPA)
- Good Commercial Acumen
- The ability to meet strict deadlines in a timely and efficient manner.
- Strong IT skills especially in Excel, Microsoft Office, and experience with ERP systems.
- Excellent Communication skills with the ability to lead and work as part of a team.