Cpl are working with a County Tyrone based food manufacturing company who require a Financial Controller lead their finance team.
Joining an innovative organisation who have a strong reputation in their marketplace and place the welfare and development of their people as their number one priority, the Financial Controller will be hands on and hold day to day responsibility for the management of the Finance team.
· Responsible for the management of the finance team
· Manage the preparation of weekly and monthly management accounts
· Ensure all financial procedures are being adhered and all balance sheet accounts are reconciled monthly.
· Liaise with external bodies, including banks, auditors, and government agencies, as required
· Review of monthly departmental costs with the relevant department managers, to generate and monitor key performance indicators and identify areas for potential cost savings
· Review of job costings and liaise with production to drive operational improvements.
· Assist in the completion of annual budgets
· Provide departmental financial analysis, including the preparation of KPI reporting to drive business improvement
· Dealing with ad hoc projects and queries to improve profitability and efficiency of the business
· Must be a fully qualified accountant with at least 5 years post qualified experience
· Strong IT skills and have experience with ERP systems
· Must have previous experience managing people and can work effectively as part of a team
· Ability to stay calm and work well under pressure to meet strict deadlines
· Excellent attention to detail and good numerical skills
On offer is a very competitive salary & benefits package for the successful candidate.
For further details please apply directly below or call Darrach Teague for a confidential discussion .