Finance Manager (Maternity Contract)
This is a broad ranging and interesting opportunity with a smaller multinational business based in Cork. You will support the GM with the operational management of the company from a Finance, Commercial and Legislative perspective. The role will suit someone from a manufacturing and ideally with multinational reporting experience and strong people skills.
- Purchase Ledger Maintenance, Debtor Ledger Maintenance & Bank Management
- Expense Forms Cash & VISA - Monitoring & Processing
- Overall responsibility for General Ledger transactions
- Monthly Accruals & Prepayment control account reconciliation
- Manage Statutory External & Internal Audits
- Manage & Ensure Internal Compliance requirements are met.
- Monitoring and forecasting of company cash flow and planning the working capital requirements
- Controlling project progress, objectives, and costs against the established schedule and budget
- Manage Company tax compliance activities monthly, e.g. PAYE, VAT, Corporation Tax, VIES & Intra-Stat etc.
- Manage, Supervise, and lead the Finance & Supply Chain Department/Professionals, including performance appraisals and involvement in their professional development
- Lead monthly/quarterly/yearly closing to ensure timely accounts close and correct/accurate month end reports.
- Preparation, analysis and reporting of full monthly management accounts, by company to tight parent company deadlines.
- Responsible for timely report submission to TM1 for both Flash & Management Accounts
- Performance Analysis of monthly results, budget, forecasts, periodic reviews, yearend audit etc.
- Monthly review of actual performance against targets.
- Presentation of financial information to Senior Management monthly or as required.
- Management of external auditors to ensure local financial statements are Audited / signed and submitted to CRO along with relevant CRO returns.
- Liaison with Group finance for subsidiary companies.
- The role will also involve HR duties and Quality Management.