The ideal candidate will provide strategic direction and lead the development of an efficient customer focused team.
The successful candidate will have a pivotal role with responsibility for the following key deliverables;
- Leadership and development of the team through effective direction, delegation, performance management and coaching to ensure all staff members can achieve the required performance standards and meet their own job enrichment/development objectives
- Responsibility for the financial accounting, management accounting and business support
- Empowerment of direct reports to “own their areas” and foster a culture of collaboration to ensure a high performing, well-motivated team that is able to manage peaks and troughs of activity and support and coach direct reports to effectively engage with internal and external stakeholders
- Contribute to and influence the strategic direction of the Division, in conjunction with the Head of Finance
- Deputise for the Head of Finance in representing the Division at Board level
- Communicate with internal stakeholders, where appropriate
- Lead continuous improvement projects relating to financial reporting and control processes for the Function, and provide input to similar projects for the wider organisation, to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the Company
- The role requires a driven individual with significant experience in leadership and people management in a professional and pressurised finance function, a proven track record in delivering results, services, change and high quality reporting in a complex environment and the ability to establish and communicate a clear vision and sense of purpose. Strong project management skills and proven ability to manage and balance a diverse portfolio of activity are also required.
- A professional Accounting qualification and membership of the professional body, Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI), the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), or the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), is an indispensable condition of the tenure of the employment.
For more information please email an up to date CV to email@example.com