My client is currently looking for a Financial Controller to join the Branch Finance Team. As Financial Controller, you will be tasked with a multitude of senior level objectives and will be offered a fantastic opportunity to work on a number of projects across the UK branches. The company is currently undergoing a massive growth period and is looking to expand their team. The successful candidate has huge potential to grow along with the business and be integral in future growth. As such they are offering a strong package which includes an above market rate salary plus benefits.
· Complete month ends for all UK entities
· Train internal teams on month end processes to delegate this workload
· Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
· Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
· Supervise and manage financial department staff, including accountants and financial assistants
· Supervise branches in their financial efforts ensuring they are invoicing daily, sending daily sales reports and margin reports.
· Deal with queries from the branches if and when they have any
· Motivate and lead finance team members by clarifying roles and providing helpful feedback
· Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems and reporting (this will be in conjunction with CFO and HoF Branches)
· Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
· Ensure financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation
· Collaborate with auditors to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
· Develop budgets and financial plans for the company
· Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
· Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies and provide review points for direct reports if necessary
· Create systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations
· Report to the CFO with timely and accurate financial information
· Assist the CFO in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members.
Commercial and Management Accounting
· Variance analysis to budget, prior month and prior year with analytical review comments
· Use of Pan intelligence to deep dive into financial information to look for trends and potential issues with the ultimate goal of using the information to help the CFO in their decision making
Must be ACCA/ACA Qualified