Role: Financial Planning Advisor
My client, an advisory firm based in Dublin who deal with both Financial Planning & Wealth Management are looking to expand their team further after great growth. You will be a self-driven and experienced Financial Planning Advisor joining a high achieving and dynamic team.
This role offers a very attractive package; strong salary & bonus, great benefits along with flexibility working arrangement (start at 8-4 or 9-5) & hybrid model of work is on offer too.
· Meeting with new clients and taking from initial meeting through the financial planning process
· Identify needs and opportunities for new business through the implementation phase
· Annual client reviews
· Getting the referrals from clients by offering a top class service
· Liaising with sector specialists and other advisors in the firm
· Responding to client communications in a timely manner
· Other ad hoc client activities and projects
Your Experience & Skills:
· Must be QFA qualified
· 3 year’s + experience as a Financial Advisor role
· Good technical Life & Pensions knowledge
· Act in your client’s best interest at all times
· Excellent writing and communication abilities.
· You’ll be curious and interested in learning
· You’ll have very good attention to detail
· Work on own initiative, be a team player, and keen to further develop
· Confidence to challenge norms and present ideas for change
· Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
Please apply now if interested or email your CV to Kevin.OToole@cpl.ie or contact myself on 01-9476390 for a confidential chat.