My client is a Global Manufacturer with 50 years’ experience leading the way in their industry. They are recruiting for a Financial Planning and Analysis Business Partner to join their team in . This is a key position within an innovative business offering the right candidate plenty of opportunity to develop their career.
- Assist the Head of FP&A/Finance Manager in building end to end robust, flexible month end reporting and financial planning models for consolidation, utilising SAP/other financial tools to automate this process.
- Playing a key and integral role in supporting month end reporting, utilising consolidation models to provide information for all areas of Income statement and Balance sheet.
- Communication of Performance, using agreed KPI’s and updating scorecards, to measure alignment to our budget and strategic objectives, highlighting positive/negative trends versus expectations. Provision of Root-cause analysis when required.
- Preparation of quarterly and annual Cashflow projections for UK/Ireland and consolidation of projections
- Assisting in the consolidation of the annual Budget for division, analysing significant deviations to current and prior year performance.
- Preparation and reconciliation of year end information for Auditors, Tax department and Group requirements.
- Establish yourself as a key trusted member of the Finance team providing accurate and timely information, liaising as required in a professional and informative manner.
- Delivering ad hoc analysis to support decision making including cost containment initiatives and supporting post implementation reviews.
- Qualified accountant – CIMA, ACA, ACCA.
- 3 years demonstrated post qualification experience gained in a fast moving and dynamic business.
- An excellent communicator who can deal effectively with financial and non-financial people and is focused on building and maintaining excellent working relationships across the business.
- Strong analytical skills, with attention to detail essential and excellent excel skills & ERP experience.
For Further details please call Darrach Teague on 02890725622 or apply directly below.